That’s right, coach! The Application Window for the 2021/22 cycle is open. Be part of our club’s top-quality Mentorship Program!
The Mentor Program is a 10 month-long education and mentorship opportunity for a select number of Rush coaches. This program was created to support standout coaches and Rush professionals with a desire to have an impact in the development of our organization, and become experts and ambassadors of the Rush Way and the Rush organization overall.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Format: The Rush Mentors Program operates on a blended format, with online events as well as in person.
- Advice: Our mentees closely discuss and develop their projects and assignments with their mentors, who are chosen for their specific expertise and experience in such matters.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM OUR MENTEES?
- Passion – Mentees will be passionate about their own development and committed and diligent about their goals. They will currently be working within a Rush club.
- Accountable and Tenacious – Mentees will hold themselves accountable and strive to perform at their highest level, even when stretched outside of their comfort zone.
- Unity – Rush Mentees will be committed to the Rush community, to learning, and to implementing the Rush Way.
STEP 1 – APPLY TO THE PROGRAM: Apply to the program by filling a quick form. The Rush Mentors Program Application Deadline is September 30th, 2021.
STEP 2 – REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS: Applications will be reviewed by the Rush Soccer Technical Staff and a candidates shortlist will be contacted on an individual basis.
STEP 3 – SELECTION OF CANDIDATES: After careful review, the Rush Soccer Development Team will select a number of successful candidates, who will be contacted on or before October 15th, 2021.
STEP 4 – READY, SET, GO! The Rush Mentors Program commences on October 18th, 2021.
Are you one of the ideal candidates? APPLY NOW!